Did not receive item: PayPal refuses to reimburse me even after giving me the right in the dispute

DVol11
New Community Member

I have been at this issue for literally months and I am getting really desperate. 

Long story short: a seller did not send me the item, I made a ticket for customer service and have gotten the right in the dispute, because the seller did not respond within 14 days. However, I am Dutch and the Dutch PayPal does NOT have the option to make a ticket for a not received item, only the wrong amount. So I put in a random number just to be able to make a ticket and to reach customer service (Dutch PayPal literally has no customer service, I tried every day and every hour I got a message saying 'no customer agent is available' there are no number or email addresses)

Thus the ticket was looked at, it was decided I was right, and I get my money back. However, PayPal  will only reimburse the amount I put in, which was just the random amount, which means I get about 3 euros back (we are talking an item of hundreds of euros). 

I have contacted them multiple times as to HOW it is possible, that they tell me I am CORRECT and the seller is wrong, but I do NOT get my money back because their system is inadequate in Dutch and thus I had to resort to a make-shift solution (after days of trying the useless Dutch site which has no customer service options whatsoever I finally had the idea to switch my account to English and got to make a ticket for this issue. I did three times. All times they told me the solution was: contact the seller. Which is ridiculous as me as well as PayPal have not been able to reach them)

PayPal refuses to take my case again and there is no number or whatever I can reach. It is obvious I have the right to get my money back and PayPal even told me myself I am right! But they refuse to reimburse me for the full amount. 

Please, what can I do? Thank you! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.