DealcPo.com

Xtjs
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased through PayPal an item from DealcPO, and haven’t received any confirmation on my order, if and when it will be shipped. I have tried reaching out to them via email to no reply. The payment of $129.99 has been withdrawn from my account. Can you help me?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kevingzhang
Contributor
Contributor

I have reported a scam to Paypal. See what's going on.

Login to Me Too

Xtjs
Contributor
Contributor

I’m going to give them 1 more week Kevin , then I’ll also report Dealcpo as a scam. Have they responded to any of your emails?

Login to Me Too

Adsmark71
New Community Member
I also purchased on 16/11 and am experiencing the same issues. I emailed requesting confirmation and infor.stion 24 hours and again now and will report to Paypal in a firther 25 hours as a scam. The world is a messed up place these days!!!
Login to Me Too

Anujkumar12
New Community Member
I have the same issue with dealcpo
Login to Me Too

Waz123
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased on the 14th and self an email, no reply, not holding much hope, this isn't looking good, I may have to resign myself to paying full price for a legit bike
Login to Me Too

Johnnybegod201
New Community Member

Definitely a scam. I am canceling the payment with PayPal

Login to Me Too

Waz123
Contributor
Contributor
I reported this scam to PayPal, the found in my favour and refunded the money. Report it to PayPal immediately. Also a very similar site had begun advertising on Instagram, I guess they are trying it on again.
Login to Me Too

Lumie
Contributor
Contributor
I am so frustrated with pay pal because of the pandemic I figured that everything was coming to a halt with deliveries and just 2 weeks ago I decided to contact pay pal they found in favor for deal cpo.com Of a $129 which is the money that I'd lost on this scam. Pay pal is aware of this 10 day keep allowing this company to conduct their scam business. F you look at the reviews long on pay pal site all of them say that they ordered the product and it was never delivered, in my case after contacting UPS they told me it was delivered however it is not the same address as mine and they could not provide me the address of where it was delivered to. If that wasn't a punch in the stomach UPS tells me to tell pay pal to call them and have their peoples call their peoples...... It's been 2 weeks I have not heard anything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.