Dayproud ... Should be names "Dayembarrased" , or maybe "Dailyliars"

bet555
New Community Member

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money back guarantee.

We have 24/7/365 ticket and email support. Please contact us at (email removed) if you need assistance.

-----

Below is their response to my return request. 

Hi Bet555,

Thank you for contacting DayProud.

We are sorry that, in this case, you cannot return for a refund. According to our policy (https://dayproud.com/pages/refund-policy), we just refund when products are damaged during delivery or wrong products.

We hope you sympathize for the inconvenience.

Thanks and Regards,
DayProud Customer Support Team

CONTRADICTORY ? WHY DO WE LET COMPANIES DO THIS ?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Mommasdream
Aug 4 for me, same thing. Sizing is off, bra does not support and cannot wear. No exchange/no refund. Filed a dispute/claim they PayPal hoping to get my $ back
Login to Me Too

cheryl1943

I TOTALLY agree, I tried to return within days of when I purchased and was rejected, I wrote to them several times and it was like a robot answering...boiling down to TOUGH, you cannot return and frankly PayPal did nothing to intercede.  I have always felt safe when purchasing with Pay Pal, but not so much anymore.....Very disappointed in the company and with PayPal

Cheryl1943

Login to Me Too

Chermark2
New Community Member
The problem is their sizing. I wear a Large, but ordered X-L just to be sure and it still didn’t fit. Not American sizes! I returned them but haven’t received any response.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.