Dammit

GsUpHoesDown
Contributor
Contributor

why has papy pal put limitations on my account,asked me to send an copy of my drivers lisence,and for reicepts of items ive sold on ebay?(They were pre owned and i dont have reciepts!!!they came from garage sales.Has anyone had this problem?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GsUpHoesDown 

if they are preowned from a garage sale then why have you opened a business account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @GsUpHoesDown,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with a limitation on your account. We would love to look into this further for you. Please contact our customer service. You can call, send a private message through Facebook or a direct message through Twitter

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

GsUpHoesDown
Contributor
Contributor

I went to your facebook page to message, but it didn't recognize my message and send me back here to your help forum. I want to create a reg paypal account, I didn't mean to create a 'business' account. If I create a new paypal can I transfer my funds to the new one?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GsUpHoesDown 

Well you didn't bother to answer me when i asked why you had opened a business account.

If you had done then i would have advised you the next step if you didn't want it.

Hopefully you will get a reply from the above moderator though as that is what it appears you prefer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.