DREAMICO PTE LTD

cinlouant
New Community Member

So much wrong with this company and PayPal allows this!? Ordered a projector from this company and after it still had not arrived well past the promised date I filled with PayPal only for them to close the case because they provided shipping info from China when they assured me they were shipping from California. When the item finally arrived it will not work at all. It smells like it is going to catch fire and it is not bluetooth as advertised. I want my money back. I cannot open another case and there is no way to contact the seller. I will not longer use PayPal for any purchases, they only protect sellers, NOT buyers!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cinlouant 

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Aquivarh
New Community Member

I am trying to get this resolved through Australia Post as I have not received my item and its been 4 months!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Motty652
New Community Member
Similar problem this company are fraudsters do not use them
Login to Me Too

Angelle_06
New Community Member

Buyer beware! This is a fraudulent company. I lost money as well and I am so upset! and PayPal did not honor my request for a refund. 0 stars.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.