Complaint Clearly Not Being Read

BSlater

What do I do if I filed a complaint that clearly falls into the refund guidelines and my resolution response says that PayPal cannot help me because my complaint does not fall under the guidelines. It appears as though my complaint was not even read. I even showed proof that PayPal knew that the seller was a fraud and previously refunded money to buyers. Also provided proof that the item I ordered and payed for was not received. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

relkhouri
New Community Member

I had the same issue! 

I found an Xbox elite series 2 controller on a website called actionerve.com. 

They had a photo of the xbox controller and the same name for 70$ 

I purchased it and my first receipt said Xbox Elite series 2. 

Then when the shipment order came in, they changed it to some knock off controller that I would never have bought. 

I disputed this with PayPal and they said that the item is not different enough. NOT DIFFERENT ENOUGH? Do they have any idea what goes into an xbox elite series 2 controller compared to the cheap knock off they just bait switched on me?! 

They have some scrubs over there at PayPal that have no idea what they are doing. 

Login to Me Too

BSlater

I agree with  you, someone without integrity is clearly replying and PayPal is allowing it! I have been using PayPal for years but during this hard time for people they are clearly allowing too many scams and ignoring buyers who have legitimate claims. I will be closing my account. Shame on you PayPal for allowing your loyal customers to be taken advantage of!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.