Closing cases without resolving them

KJordan7171
Contributor
Contributor
I open a dispute over a vacuum I didn’t receive. I was offered a settlement but refused due to it being $13 less than what I paid. I think this was another way for that person to cheat you. PayPal closed case but I never received my money. Is this now a common practice for PayPal.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sammie-T
Contributor
Contributor
Yes finding out more and more Paypal is linked with companies ripping people off and not receiving their merchandise and they side with the company. I am out and will spread the word of paypal.
Login to Me Too

CLONG22180
New Community Member

I had the same problem.  Merchandise never arrived.  I tried to contact merchant but the "customer service" email provided by the company was a dead link.  I disputed with PayPal, then received a bogus email from the company that provided a bogus tracking number saying package was delivered.  It was not, but PayPal closed the dispute.  I tried to respond to the vendor's email, but it was a fake account.  I'm on hold to try to get PayPal to stop this fraud and reimburse my account.  Stay tuned.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.