Claim status - under review

boyosof
Contributor
Contributor

I opened case for dispute then claim, seller didn't respond within 10 days, status changed to under review, from 8th May till now (7 days) no update and each time i send to PayPal they reply the same reply as copy and paste (we currently review your case).

Is this normal? how many days they will spend to finish this review?

by the way, i have to say the payment for the seller was in 12 Feb, so i gave him really very long time to deliver the product.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@boyosof 

Depends what dispute you opened and if the transaction was international or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

boyosof
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it is international. dispute opened because item not received and seller didn't reply, he sent me tracking number but the item looks like lost.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@boyosof 

Then paypal can take up to 30 days to 'review' for international claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

boyosof
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley Surprised Smiley Surprised

Thank you for helpful reply.

Login to Me Too

boyosof
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any way to end my pain 

the estimated date for resolution case is up .. it is 2nd June and customer support still replying the same (your case under review)

more than one month reviewing my case,, the tracking system showing that the product returned back to the seller and he didn't give any response till now.

what can i do.. how can i get my money back?? someone to help please...

Login to Me Too

boyosof
Contributor
Contributor

Finally,, i won the case

they said they will refund to my CC two days ago, but i didn't receive any thing until now

when i will get my money back?

Login to Me Too

Acjbev

I opened a claim in August because I never received my merchandise. I kept receiving emails from the seller telling me that my order wasn’t able to be delivered due to my postman “ couldn’t find my house”. I asked my postman, Who is a friend of our family, and he laughed and said that’s ridiculous and it sounds lik3 a scam. He came back the next day after I gave him the so-called tracking number and he confirmed that it was indeed bogus. I then escalated my claim and 1 month later was told by PayPal that the seller gave him the tracking number and said my package was delivered. So I guess my point is PayPal only cares about the seller and not the buyer. Beware, no one ever wins a PayPal claim. I deactivated my PayPal account and will never use them again

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.