Claim in Paypal

washerpc93
Contributor
Contributor

Why am I not able to see all the correspondence between parties during the claim process ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@washerpc93 

Because once you escalate a dispute to a claim, PayPal takes over communication between parties to hear each side of case to meditate and make a decision. No contact between seller and buyer at that point in the dispute. If you have further compelling evidence, you can appeal their decision later. I guess it is to allow them to come to a better conclusion and decision quicker and each party would be talking privately to PayPal directly about the case and can't manipulate their responses to the other side's narrative.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

washerpc93
Contributor
Contributor

Terrible process . so far what im seeing is they are not sure how to properly solve a case.  keeps going and going ...... very disheartening process for me as a seller.  Buyer has had my item for over a month and i still dont have my money because of a stupid dispute. Very frustrated  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.