Certification Of Foreign Status ( Not US citizen )

laptran
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone , today i got message from PayPal , they need me to reconfirm my tax status . When i done for submit my information ( i am not US citizen ) , i wait some hrs , but the red bell notification still appear . What should i do to disappear this notification ?

Thanks for all your help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @laptran,

Thanks for uploading the requested information! We work through these cases in the order they're received, so it may take some time to be resolved. As soon as we review everything, we'll send you an email with an update. I hope the restriction is resolved soon! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @laptran,

Thanks for uploading the requested information! We work through these cases in the order they're received, so it may take some time to be resolved. As soon as we review everything, we'll send you an email with an update. I hope the restriction is resolved soon! 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

REDPLUMMINTERNA
Contributor
Contributor

Hi There I need help, when i am finsihed filling in everything, i cannot click submit. it is greyed out, and my account is limited

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.