Cdkeys.com dispute? Will I be refunded?

Cecchinss
New Community Member
Hi, yesterday I bought my first key on cdkeys and it was a fifa 21 origin key. Well, the first code that I got from them was already used, so I instantly wrote them, and they give me another key. Happy with my new key I try to redeem again the game and this time it works, but sadly it is a version with just four languages, and not in Italian. (Before buying I checked that Italian was included in the languages, and it was!!) Now I am tired and I want my money back. I wrote them that the game was not in the language that I wanted and I asked for a refund. If they will refuse to refund me, will PayPal do it? (I haven’t ask paypal for a refund yet)
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cecchinss 

Sadly buyer protection for digital items normally covers non receipt only and not 'not as described' but open a dispute anyway, you may get lucky.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

catKent
Contributor
Contributor
did you get a refund? I've opened a dispute they claimed there CD key was worldwide and it isn't. now they asked me to close my dispute to refund me???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.