Case file ended up saying there was no unauthorized activity when there was.

LimitedU34
Contributor
Contributor
In my sleep on the 21st, there were 5 unauthorized payments made on my account and my password was changed. I attempted to dispute these and get a refund because it was about 200 bucks and I had to remove my cards from my PayPal account, but PayPal falsely closed the case saying there was no unauthorized activity. The money was sent in rupees and they bought some game that I never purchased. My account got hacked and they said there was nothing unauthorized about it. How do I reopen these cases?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

beans81
Contributor
Contributor
Had someone that was in my home do this using my phone and they are saying it wasn't unauthorized it was a $300 transfer. They say its not hacked if you give someone access but how am I giving someone access by being asleep when they accessed my phone my login was saved through the browser all they had to do is click login and they had access to everything. Paypal is scamming big time since covid outbreak started **bleep** everyone.
Login to Me Too

LimitedU34
Contributor
Contributor
This wasn’t anybody on my phone or computer, nobody has access to that.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.