Case ID: PP-D-82803847 Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.

Temp20230602A
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have a case, where I ordered from a Facebook advert a large Waste paper bin valued at  $27.80, It stated it was being shipped from the USA.  I know now this was a mistake as a while later a packet of bin liners turned up, with the matching tracking number, from Hong Kong!

I obviously opened a case, not as described which the company have eventually replied with we will refund you if you return the item we sent at my expense.  So it is going to cost me at least £7 to return the item, they sent in error (or not in error I believe.)  I have looked everywhere for me to reply to the case, but the only button I have is to input the tracking number.  This is just a huge con.  I should be able to appeal this, they are obviously counting on people not bothering to return the item

Can anyone help.

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

mojo5550
Contributor
Contributor

This also shows that Paypal doesn't care about its users.

Login to Me Too

Loof
Contributor
Contributor

Call and ask for a supervisor...reference this discussion thread so they know it has been resolved before.  Good luck

Login to Me Too

GaryGJK
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar experience. If you hang in there with the PayPal resolution service sending them details / pictures of what you actually received vs what you ordered you should (eventually) get a full refund from PayPal without having to return anything. I did offer to return the item if the company provided a postage paid address label. In the end PayPal closed the case in my favour and they’ve told me that they are investigating the company.
Login to Me Too

Sabraci

I ordered 2 different products from different companies but they were supposedly shipped from yunhan, I never received either. Because there is a shipping track number ( which any idiot can spit out a bunch of letters and numbers and call it a tracking number) pay pal sided with vendor stating they shipped it , told me to go to USPS, they tell you to go to the police, but won’t give you any documentation because they are federal property. This is the biggest **bleep** **bleep** ever. Pay pal supposedly has a product guarantee but severely lack in customer service when it comes to this company. I’m wondering why? oh yeah the address to this company is fake, if pay pal would check it out they would figure out we are not lying but they don’t care

Login to Me Too

GaryGJK
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive any random small value packages that you didn’t order? I had a similar case to your that PayPal originally closed against me. When I checked the random package I’d received, even though it was from a different company, the tracking reference was the same as that quoted by YunHan to prove delivery to me. I went back to PayPal with these details they then changed their mind and clised the case in my favour issuing a full refund.
Login to Me Too

Loof
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I got small trash bags instead of self compactor trash cans.  Fortunately I got all my money back.  On the 3rd call I asked to have a supervisor return my call.  She was good and the. I left her a review on her page.  I also asked I’d Facebook would be checking into this company and she said once they get a complaint they check it.  Not sure that’s happening.  I’m trying to check things more carefully.  Found Yuhan on Amazon yesterday.

Login to Me Too

Johnkramer
Never received my item,only $29 but it adds up a lot for the seller. This is a big scam and I can't do anything about it except cry here.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.