Cancelling Order on Yahoo Japan/Buyee

Pua_Li_Yu
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I would just like to know if anyone has successfully cancelled order on Yahoo Japan Auction/Buyee before? Last night I purchased 3 items from the same seller using Buyee and expected my items to be shipped out in one package to save cost, but found out later that Buyee will contact the seller and ask him/her to mail out my items separately, so I will have to pay for domestic shipping fee thrice and have to pay for package consolidation fee in the end. On top of that, there are too many hidden costs with Buyee, leading me to decide to cancel my orders. However, when I contacted the customer service, she just kept repeating and told me that I am not allowed to cancel my orders. Thus, I would like to know if anyone has faced this issue before? I have filed a case with PayPal but I am unsure on whether they will return me my money. Will appreciate any help. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Pua_Li_Yu,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about your recent purchase, that does sound frustrating. As we would only be able to file a dispute for Item Not Received or Significantly not as Described once received, it sounds like the best course of action would be to continue to work with the merchant you purchased it from to cancel the order. If you would like to file a dispute for one of those two reasons, here's the Help Center article that shows you how. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

gerardtraveller
New Community Member

Hi i have the same problem, i cancelled shoes, the shopping costs are 33,99 do i decided to cancel the order for the cancellation i paid 2,70 euro extra. Now i dont get my shoes and buyee.com refuses to give me my money back. Did you succeed to het your money back? Thanks you. Gerard <removed>

Login to Me Too

Pua_Li_Yu
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, yes I managed to get back my money after I filed for a dispute. I also contacted Buyee and told them that I would file for a dispute if they refused to refund me, then the next day I realised my Buyee account got banned immediately.
Login to Me Too

alexeymzv
New Community Member
Hi!!! Were you able to cancel your order ?
Login to Me Too

mariahmaestas12
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same exact problem my final total came out to $200 which I am not going to pay it was my first time using their website and it is the worse experience I have ever had I would like to file a claim or something to get my money back!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.