Canada Goose Fraud - PayPal / SHMH Network Technology Co., LTD

Gino_K
Contributor
Contributor

On November 29, 2019 I ordered for my wife Canada Goose coat for $380 from online store Sheis-Fashion. They had Black Friday sale. Every Canada Goose coat which was about $1000 was on sale for $380.

In a few days I realized this deal was too good to be true and decided to contact them. I called them many times and left messages. No response. On 12/4/2019 I send them email and asked about status of my order. There was no response to my email and I decided to cancel order.

I cancelled my order on 12/7/2019. Sheis-Fashion never responded to my email nor they ever provided me with returned address as stated in their policy. Even though I cancelled my order in about 2 weeks I received a package. In a package was a man’s jacket probably for about $30. Please note, in their confirmation email they confirmed: Lorette Parka - Women's|-|Parka Lorette – Femme, not a Men’s jacket.

For payment transaction Sheis Fashion used PayPal / SHMH Network Technology Co., LTD

I contacted my credit card company Citibank and also PayPal who process this transaction. They both refused to get involved supporting fraud and becoming criminals themselves.

I filed complaint with Attorney General Office. I don’t know what else I can do.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gino_K 

Which dispute did you open?

Was it item received but not as described or non receipt?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gino_K
Contributor
Contributor

I opened dispute with Citibank but they didn't want to get involved and closed it before getting my response. 

In a package was a man’s jacket probably for about $30. Please note, in their confirmation email they confirmed: Lorette Parka - Women's|-|Parka Lorette – Femme for $380 usually $1000, not a Men’s jacket. 

Login to Me Too

lisa52ha
Contributor
Contributor
I received on 3 of my cases and they were junk or didn't work like it said. A 4th one I didnt receive it . I am very .ad I know I won't be ordering from China ever agsin
Login to Me Too

lisa52ha
Contributor
Contributor
I am going to file the same against PayPal because this was totally not my fault that the coronavirus has caused postal offices not to take mail from China . I showed them pics and everything .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.