Can't reply to dispute and cannot get a reply from PayPal...

Xantam
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have a dispute open for an item I received which is not what I ordered, the seller refuses to sort it because it's too expensive to return to china (China, I know..) and are offering me a tiny $1 compensation. 

I opened the dispute and the seller made another paltry offer, but I now cannot reply to the dispute. The dispute literally has 3 days left before it times out. I have tried phoning paypal but the lines are dead, I have left 4 messages in the message centre to PayPal but only one reply stating they have made me a counter offer. I have run out of options, I do not want to let this dispute fail just because PayPal won't let me reply to my dispute, I am more than annoyed. 

What do I do? I risk not getting my money back, and from other threads, I can see from April I am not alone, but we're in October now... I am not getting replies anywhere... I have tried message centre, calling, facebook messenger, emails... 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Xantam
Contributor
Contributor

Seems I'm not the only one with major issues, which is good to know. My new question is, what will PayPal do with all the "timed out" cases?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.