Buyer scam large amount value Go-Kart

GRT-Racer
Contributor
Contributor
Hello community. Im Frank and I’m Having a really tough time with a scam buyer and a case that he filed. He had zero purchases and zero reviews when he purchased my Shifter Kart on eBay. Because it’s my first time so I did not mention that maybe is a scam. Because of this Virus situation all the karting track were closed two month ago till now. I race karting for living but have to decided to sell my own Shifter Kart which is a 2019 Croc promotion chassis with IAME 175 SSE engine. I bought it new costed $13000 and delivered to me on February 2020. Until the day I sold it only has 6 hours on the chassis and 4 hours on the engine. I sold it for $9350 included shipping. Before I shipped it I paid for a mechanic to inspection It and get it ready for shipping. He’s an official mechanic at Orlando Kart Center and has been working on Go-Kart for 20 years. He checked everything and packaged it in a Karting Shipping box. He said this Kart has no problem at all and it’s still in very good shape. But when the Buyer received it he filed a claim on PayPal just about the same time he got it. I’ll post the case below. I’ll need some help and advice please. This is my first time sell stuff on eBay and this happens. Buyer: Dear PayPal, The seller was very fast to communicate with and I bought this item from him as I thought I was getting a pretty much new kart which is what I wanted and paid for but it turns out it has a lot of issues according to the seller description this was supposed to be new however it had some damage to the chassis and lots of scratches and one and of the wiring was cut it was also missing lots of parts and bolts. It was much different than shown in his photos and description. The seller also agreed to send fuel can, brake fluid, and new tires none of that was included. I'm very disappointed and need help please Me: Dear PayPal Agent and Buyer. 1. This is a used Go-Kart as it listed. As it says in the description it has 6 hours on the chassis and 4 hours on the engine. In Karting 10 mins is a session, which means there’s 36 sessions on the chassis and 24 sessions on the engine. Every each customer who’s looking for Go-Kart knows that and every Go-Kart seller lists the exactly way as I do. This is definitely not a new kart and I never said it is a new kart. 2. The day I shipped this Go-Kart I had a Official mechanic from Orlando Kart Center to inspection this Go-Kart entirely and there was no problem at all. Every each parts are perfectly functioning, and there’s definitely no part missing. I’m 100% sure the Buyer got all the parts. I can have Orlando Kart Center prove that for me. 3. The bottom of the chassis has scratches are very very NORMAL. Go-Karts are only 1cm from the ground to the chassis, and the chassis has been used for 6 hours/36 sessions as in the description. How’s possible to not get scratches on it? Every used Go-Karts has scratches on the bottom of the chassis. And in the description of this listing I wrote the chassis was barely bent. Buyer still purchased it without any questioning. 4. The Buyer said there’s a wireless has been cut, but he never provides any evidence of it to me. As I said this Go-Kart has been entirely inspected by Official mechanic and everything was good and functioning the day we shipped it. 5. I never agreed with sending Fuel can, brake fluid and new tires. I don’t even know what Fuel can is. I paid for the Official mechanic to refill brake oil for the Buyer but I never said will send him one. I never said I’ll get the Buyer new slick tires, never. 6. If this case gets unfair judgment by PayPal I’ll sue PayPal and Buyer. I have all the evidence and many third parties can prove for me. I live in Boston and I’ll handle this the Americans way. 7.All the pictures below are from the day I shipped this Go-Kart. Taken at Orlando Kart Center
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.