Buyer request refund, but he already get the deal

aircola
New Community Member

I cant believe someone is doing this using paypal.  said transaction is a "ONLINE GAME" transaction. but the buyer complain that this is a "shipping/Item being ship" and he never get the item from me. Now paypal is asking for a tracking number, how can i provide a "Shipping/Tracking number" if this happen only in the online game its a payment for my item/account in virtual game? i have all the conversation regarding this but i cant provide a tracking number because its a conversation (chat) only deal. the payment he send to me is a payment for my game account. and i have all the conversation proof that he already get it. but after 20 days he file a case to me. and now paypal auto deduct my account. where is my protection? just like that, paypal did not even verify if the complainant really order something to me. something like order slip. this is so unfair. can anyone help me with this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aircola

There is no seller protection for virtual / digital transactions, you can sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.