Buyer opened a case what is untruth

amex1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I ask everyone, please try help.

I am sold my product to a buyer 31 days ago.

That buyer opened a dispute case after 29 days of the purchase date.

His opened with "Not as described", and inside he is wrote, missing parts.

But these things untruth and the buyer lie. Before he paid for that product, we changed many messages about the item. He exactly knew what he bought.

These missed parts was not missed, just has been built into an other parts. But it is cheap parts, so I am sent to him. After that when I informed him, about that part not missing, he started to demand other things, what was not in the description. He don't want understand that, if anything not written in the description, that is not included in the item.

at the moment the Paypal hold my money, and I don't know how can I get back? Because the buyer don't want to close that case.

I am found many information about the buyer protection.

But I did not see any info from the Seller protection!

What protect the seller?

If anyone know, please inform me how can I get back my money as soon as possible.

This buyer very bad and fibber.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amex1

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute it is often one persons word against anothers.

As paypal never sees the item they often tend to favour the buyer BUT the buyer has to send the item back to you before you have to refund.

All you can do is wait and see what paypal decide.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

amex1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Thanks. The problem is that, the original problem is solved. Because his problem was that missed parts. I sent to him replace parts. But now his found other things. I am afraid he will wait 19 days ( after 20 days the paypal close automatically) and on the 19th days he start an ecalope. So I believe he want get back his money, but he don't want send back the item.
Login to Me Too

amex1
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone know about what happend if the buyer don't close the dispute case? I know in this case the paypal will close. But how? The paypal will send back money to buyer or will give back to me?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.