Brought a rabbit bra🤦🤦🤦

Shannon82
Contributor
Contributor
So we have all seen those ads for the amazing stick on bras 😒 i paid for mine on the 7th of last month says its been shipped got a tracking that doesn't seem to move since it was scanned on then I go investigating and the reviews are terriable people saying they don't stick dont work and the company is requesting pics of their **bleep** and them applying them to show they don't work .... What do i do now hope that they arrive because im not holding my breath.... the company keeps sending me the same generic email to all my questions and u have a 30 day money back guarantee but seems everyone who has left a review is battling to get a refund company is pistachio toffee
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shannon82 

Sounds like..............

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Lets hope it doesn't arrive and you can file for non receipt of item because if it arrives and its tat then the cost to return it is often more than the item cost.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.