Beware some vendors

hawst
New Community Member

PayPal has denied a claim from me for goods that were NOT what was ordered. I have since found - through other customers of this vendor (Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co) - that they are scammers. I ordered 2 motorised soft toy dogs at US$19.99 each. What I received after 2 months was 2 sponge-filled dogs worth less than a dollar each. Not motorised.

This is the first time I've been scammed and PayPal are siding with this trash. I have emailed the seller but the email does not exist. PayPal appears to have lost their standards and obligations to their customers.

I hope you can help. in the meantime, be warned about this vendor and make sure you do due diligence before making a purchase with PayPal.

Steve

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Kalahua48
Bought 24 inch wooden Cat mask got a 6 inch stuffed pillow. Ordered the 5 ft nutcrackers (2). Received 4 12 inch wooden nutcrackers and two were broken. All these seem to be scams!!! My trust in PayPay is gone
Login to Me Too

SheilaDelray
Contributor
Contributor

There are many Chinese companies running this kind of bait and switch scam using many names for each company.  I have just received the wrong product, filed a claim and have been offered a full refund if I return the wrong product to the vendor.  Not only do I not feel I should have to fund return postage, but the email with the offer gives the company name and address in CHINESE. (I am in the US!) Have now tried to contact PP customer service twice over 3 days by message from the  website and have got zero response.  Today, got an email telling me that they are still waiting for a response and, in spite of their instructions, cannot find the place on PP to provide this information.

Seems pretty clear that routine correspondence regarding resolutions is NEVER looked on by human eyes but routinesly reeled off computers ... or else I would imagine that a US company (PP), their bank for credit (Synchrony) would notice that the info they are feeding to customers is NOT IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE TRANSACTION.  My confidence in PP is now at zero.  

Login to Me Too

Kalahua48

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.