Bestonlineshop scam

APRILS3
Contributor
Contributor
I am just now seeing all these reviews of how best online shop is fraud. What do I need to do to start a case to get my money back. I just ordered a ps3. 3 days ago. I have been emailing them. Getting nothing.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

jpara98
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a Nintendo Switch Light and it never shipped. I tried calling vendor and nothing.  I filed a claim with my Credit Card Company and then the vendor sent me a piece of plastic (literally a piece of plastic) so that they had tracking info to prove something was sent.  Credit Card then said there is nothing they can do and I need to take it up with the vendor.

Login to Me Too

Kerryqualters
I had the same problem I ordered a Nintendo switch, never received it so I opened a case with paypal and they closed it saying they tracked it back to me. Absolutely fuming as I've lost £249.99 and got no switch to show for it.
Login to Me Too

gisele81
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a Nintendo controller from them and they never sent me a confirmation email or anything. I opened a dispute with PayPal and the seller responded very quickly with a tracking number. A month later I received the package with a cheap iPhone case that is not worth 3 cents. Now seller wants me to send it back to him for a full refund (checked USPS and the shipping would be $35). Seller is a scam, doing it purposely knowing it is not worth for me to ship it back. 

Login to Me Too

Kerryqualters
This is exactly what happened to me, is there anything I can do about it
Login to Me Too

btravis311
Contributor
Contributor

I have been the victim of this same scam by this same vendor.  I thought I was getting a deal on a refurbished Dyson fan.  What they sent was a dinky little piece of plastic that appeared to be for turning your smartphone into a handheld game pad.  The thing is, when I got that junk in the mail, I thought it was just some mistake, so I discarded it like the trash it was.  I didn't make the connection between the "bestonlineshop" and that shipment.  I hope these stories help others avoid the same fate.

Login to Me Too

Justnotsmart
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for a PS4 that never arrived. They sent a first class postage with tracking number. Then when asking PayPal denied my refund. Stating bestonlineshop sent my property. Total scam from bestonlineshop and PayPal
Login to Me Too

Laughter07
New Community Member
Ugh! This happened to me too! Instead of mailing me a Nintendo Switch, they sent a flimsy plastic phone case so they had a tracking number to supply to PayPal, which then denied my claim. Isn’t there anything we can do about this?? I’m out $250!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.