Being **bleep** over by Paypal

Quinn7
New Community Member
PayPal help sellers not buyers, this will be the last time I use PayPal, and I will be letting everyone know not to trust or use PayPal, or and sellers thru Facebook or eBay or any other sellers that offer these ways of paying, shame on you PayPal, disgraceful!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hotelgirl7
New Community Member

I'm having enormous trouble with Paypal supporting my dispute as well.  A seller from China sent me the wrong item and the only way to get my $72 back is to ship the wrong item back to China at my expense which will be over $40.  Then the tracking number is only good until customs, so the seller will be able to say that they never received the wrong product back so not only will I be out the $72, I will also be out the $40 plus I had to pay the shipping back.  What a joke!  Who pays for a return in which the company sent the wrong item and I even have an email from the company stating they sent the wrong item.  Pretty sure its a scam because the company never offered to send me the product that I actually ordered!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.