Being Refused a Refund.

savand24
Contributor
Contributor

I pay a subscription for a hosting provider. Invoices are generated 28 days before their due dates and are automatically paid 7 days before their due dates. I manually paid 13 days early (it is due on June 1st), but I requested a refund for the service as my next billing period hasn't started. I'm requesting a refund due to poor customer service, faulty VPS (been frequently crashing) and I would like to switch hosting services. I simply need a second opinion on whether I would receive my refund if I opened a dispute.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Joy

Hi @savand24,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with the hosting provider you are paying for. I cannot say for certain whether you would or would not have a dispute closed in your favor. If you would like to open a dispute on a transaction, you can view steps on how to do that here

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Joy

Hi @savand24,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with the hosting provider you are paying for. I cannot say for certain whether you would or would not have a dispute closed in your favor. If you would like to open a dispute on a transaction, you can view steps on how to do that here

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

savand24
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, thanks for the reply. I've already opened a dispute and received a refund. The company ended up revising their refund policy after my dispute.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.