Bathstore in administration

dEt5ente
Contributor
Contributor

A couple of weeks ago I made two bathstore orders and cancelled one of them.  I have been trying to get my refund since- they say it could take up to 30 days.  My most recent conversation with customer services indicated that both orders had been cancelled!  If they hadn't been cancelled they would arrive tomorrow.  Bathstore is now in administration so I have raised a claim against the two orders but wonder if I have been too premature- could I still get my refund from Bathstore?  I have had no automatic confirmations by email to say that I have cancelled the orders (although I now have written proof that I have cancelled the orders from text conversations with online help)  and no indication that they have initiated a refund.  Feeling very anxious as they owe me nearly £1K. 😞  Am I right to have made a claim already?  The guidance on the bathstore website does not cover customers awaiting refunds on cancelled goods.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dEt5ente 

If you opened a dispute for non receipt of item on paypal and then escalated to a claim then normally if the seller can't provide a tracking number to prove delivery you should get your refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dEt5ente 

If you opened a dispute for non receipt of item on paypal and then escalated to a claim then normally if the seller can't provide a tracking number to prove delivery you should get your refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.