Baby

Crwilson4366
New Community Member

Has anyone bought from vip.vcioesale.com?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

SLLaplan3705
Contributor
Contributor

I placed a purchase through vip.vcioesale.com and did NOT receive my purchase or any communication what-so-ever.  I was also charged more than I was supposed to be.  I initiated a PayPal dispute today.

Login to Me Too

Meagwyn
Contributor
Contributor
Same! Ugh darn scammers
Login to Me Too

Me_Amanda
Contributor
Contributor
I did And did not receive my package The post office said my tracking # says it only weighs 1 ounce
Login to Me Too

Me_Amanda
Contributor
Contributor
I also got charged more than I should have been. I opened an investigation through the United States Post office. The post office said I should have a tracking # for each package. I ordered a 4 piece set. So I should have 4 tracking #’s. They said my package says it only weighs 1oz. The email I got is not from any company just a bunch of #’s. There’s not a company name. I tracked my Tracking # and there’s a schedule of where my “supposed” package was picked up and dropped off. The original place it came from says a warehouse in NJ. There is no way to contact the company. I cannot track my order through the website. The post on Facebook that promoted the web site disappeared as soon as I mad the purchase. The people on the Facebook post that had pictures of their products said,” I paid through PayPal so it’s safe” I believe they are part of this scam. My transaction on PayPal went to someone named “Micheal Pierce” The fb page called “Cuber Market” is part of this scam I’m going to report it Let’s all repeat the fb page and the website Please call the post office and give them your tracking # and the name of the website and Facebook page and the name on PayPal that your money went to. They will open an investigation for you. Hopefully we can stop the people responsible for ripping people off.
Login to Me Too

SLLaplan3705
Contributor
Contributor
I reported it as a scam on FB (for all 3 names I've now seen it pop up under now!). I agree, the FB posts/comments are part of the scam to make it appear legit. I didn't get any email with any tracking numbers (I also ordered a 4 piece set) so I have nothing to contact the post office with. My payment was sent to someone named Jacqueline. I filed a dispute through PayPal who said they contacted this Jacqueline person and are currently waiting for a response.
Login to Me Too

Kcand
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order last week. I was charged more than my purchase. I opened a dispute since I have not received my purchase or any communication. I noticed they’re deleting negative Facebook comments on their posts. Also, reported it on fb as a scam. I noticed in my PayPal it said I sent the money to Harley [Removed], but the email is [Removed]...hopefully I get my money back.

Login to Me Too

dcchick1788
Contributor
Contributor
Same here placed order, got no confirmation or communication from company. Payment was sent to someone named Nicole Wilkerson, then higher charge then showed up on my account. I also reported to PayPal and Facebook about this scam..... Since they some how blocked me from posting comments since I had negative ones.. Has anyone gotten results from their disputes with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

SLLaplan3705
Contributor
Contributor
The status of mine is that the seller has until 2/17 to respond (it's been almost a week and no response yet; don't anticipate one will be received) and then PayPal will review and case is expected to be resolved by 2/22. I will share an update on the status when available.
Login to Me Too

Kcand
Contributor
Contributor
The seller has until 2/20 to respond to mine and they haven’t yet. Just hoping I get my money back.
Login to Me Too

SLLaplan3705
Contributor
Contributor
Just updating to note that I recieved notification my Paypal dispute has been resolved in my favor since they never heard anything back from the seller. Thankful my purchase was protected by Paypal. Stupid scammers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.