BNdern.com, is it legit?

MMNadon
New Community Member
You know the feeling you get when a deal seems too good to be true? The website is clean and there are clearly a great number of pages, but... the prices are way too low compared to other sites. My spidey sense is asking for confirmation! I can’t find any review online, which is not helping to reduce my suspicions. Anyone ever used this site? Is it legit?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MMNadon 

Check not another of these???

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy. The site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) but they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost often more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number. if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. Rarely company address information.
4. Great pictures of items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.
5. Fake reviews.
6. Google and you can often see previous company names as they change them once enough claims roll in and Paypal stop them using their services and start over.
7. Send fake tracking numbers to win item non receipt of item claims.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kldunlap
Contributor
Contributor
Be super careful. So many scams out of China. You think you are ordering nationally and then they send you a cheap item that is completely different from what you ordered. You have to return back to China for refund but they give u a fake address that can never receive the item vack so no refund cuz they say not received . Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.