Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quanzhou Zhiji Network Technology Co., Ltd.


Quanzhou Zhiji Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Been stupid and ordered from this company. Item is absolutely disgusting and not worth the money plus arrived broken. How so I get a refund as there are no contact details.
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Quanzhou Zhiji Network Technology Co., Ltd.



How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website (or you receive a totally different product).

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

Do not close the dispute until you have a refund or your item.
If a seller states that they can't refund until you have closed the dispute don't believe them.
Escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days (before it times out), if you need Paypal to get involved.

Activate the below link in case you have to return the item at Paypals request (or the correct one for your country as this is the U.S link).

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will issue a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Re: Quanzhou Zhiji Network Technology Co., Ltd.

See the thread YF INTERNET TECH - many of us in the same situation. If they give you a return address in China to ship it back to, don't. It will be fake and since it doesn't exist no one is there to receive it and no receipt if item means no refund.