Aser.co SCAM SCAM SCAMS

wshal
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased shoe containers from this company. Received a shipment almost 2 months later, and it wasn't what I ordered. $323.00. Now i have to ship it back to China for a full refund, but had to pay $129 for the return. Buyer Beware.

If you go to the website, it shows you nothing. 

Shame on you PayPal, what a joke. You're not worthy of anyone's business

Login to Me Too
80 REPLIES 80

JMF31
Contributor
Contributor

I order what I thought was a sprouting machine, the ad was very deceptive. It turned out to be a very expensive mason jar. Well, I just received my package and I didn't even receive a mason jar with a sprouting lid, it turns out it is a small plan jar with a regular lid. I am fighting to get my money back. 

Login to Me Too

hom19
Contributor
Contributor

well paypal just denied my clame ..I been scammed by ASER  total fraud and protected by paypal ..total **bleep** advertised items and sent toy junk invoice stated one thing they sent something months later ( junk) and paypal is protecting them

Login to Me Too

Mik12
Contributor
Contributor
Just giving all another heads up Acer.co is a scam you order one thing and they send something different they know that no one wants to pay return shipping to China and PayPal will not help you in disputes . They scammed me just hope this message gets out before someone else gets scammed please spread the word
Login to Me Too

krazyspank
Contributor
Contributor

After filing a complaint, talking to paypal rep on phone filling out and filing a govt internet fraud report and sending paypal the fovt form confirmation. I did not have to return my piece of chainsaw chain on a strap (ordered battery operated stihl pruner) Paypal gave me a full refund !  

Login to Me Too

100gran
Contributor
Contributor
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.....TOTAL SCAM... i ordered a hand held phone holder and I received a crystl ball. What the heck!!! They want me to return the item to get a full refund which shipping it back would cost me more money than what I’m getting back. Mind you the address where it was from wa California and they want me to ship it back to China???
Login to Me Too

Sharifizad
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue, I purchased the Model of Human organ, but it's completely different as in size, shape and appearance as to how it looked upon the website. Now I have to ship it back to China for a full refund but have to pay for the return. Why would I have to pay for their mistake!!!

Login to Me Too

RickDeckard01
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly posting on here won’t help the thousands who will get caught. I think this link should be posted on Facebook and other social media hubs where these companies operate. It sadly has a knock on effect to legitimate companies both in China or elsewhere. Soon nobody will trust the platforms.
Login to Me Too

B_Scott
Contributor
Contributor

Well they just closed my case even though the seller did a bait and switch and had a return time frame that could not be met unless I courier the item to China at a cost of over $125.  Thankfully, my credit card company said it should be no problem refunding me and they do not expect me to return the item.

I have 2 business accounts with PayPal that I am seriously considering closing over this issue.  I just don't know if I will ever need them or if Stripe or other payment processors can do the job.  The only reason I chose PayPal this time instead of just paying by credit card was because I thought that PayPal protected consumers against fraud.  Boy, was I ever wrong!

Login to Me Too

B_Scott
Contributor
Contributor

Paying for return shipping is pretty standard for a lot of companies.  It prevents customers from getting items for free.

In this case, though, the seller knows that PayPal will side with them because it appears that the seller will refund you as long as you return the item.  So even though the item is sent to the buyer from their own country they require return shipping to China because they know the cost to ship back will be more than the cost of the item.  If the customer actually goes through with shipping the item back they seller can say never got it because their address does not include a phone number or a contact name.

Login to Me Too

HS28
New Community Member

I am disgusted with this - I have had the same problem as so many other people - purchased a hammock with steel stand - only received the hammock which is useless without the stand - was offered a 20% refund. Raised the dispute with PayPal and was told I needed to return the item at my expense and pay for tracking. What is most disappointing is that I trusted PayPal to protect me - they are AWARE that this company is fraudulent and CONTINUE to GIVE them OUR MONEY!!!! PayPal is as much to blame as anyone - Banks and CC companies will warn you or refuse to process transactions with organizations they know to be fraudulent - why does PayPal not protect its customers. Absolutely disgusted and am cancelling my PayPal account - Zero trust.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.