Another nintentdo switch scam site: <REMOVED>

jeffcd
Contributor
Contributor

They are using godaddy to front anonymously, same cookie cutter content, fake physical address and phone number. Then they advertise on google during the cheaper hours. They pose as having multiple payment methods, but in the end it's just thru paypal where they can sucker you into a piece of $.05 plastic from China. <REMOVED>

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Saj77777
New Community Member

Just made a purchase of switch from this site, and the paypal receipt said I bought clothing. I'm immediately calling paypal, but they have no personnel to answer phones. Just message that says , " Sorry we have no one to answer phones."

Login to Me Too

RBrock23
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase here, but I did it as a guest. So i think i may be **bleep**...

Login to Me Too

jeffcd
Contributor
Contributor

If you think you were scammed, then call your credit card company right away and ask for this to be canceled if possible. You can still contact paypal and file  a complaint and go thru their run-around.

Login to Me Too

elitegamesOL
Contributor
Contributor

A complete scam

Login to Me Too

CassandraA27
Contributor
Contributor

Has anybody received a refund or anything from ordering on this site? I bought a switch last month and I felt like it was a scam and pay pal is making me wait til the 11th I tried to cancel this and they automatically had shipped it and supposedly I’m receiving it on the 9th we’ll see.

Login to Me Too

CassandraA27
Contributor
Contributor
I received my package from them and it was a cheap phone case from China 😿 250$ for this😿
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.