Contributor
Contributor

This company have ripped off loads of people using PayPal

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Gouthami
Contributor
Contributor
Ditto. Everything above happened to me as well. What are we going to do about it?
Login to Me Too

Atahualpa74
Contributor
Contributor
De acuerdo yo reporte a Facebook y no hicieron nada.
Login to Me Too

CAZZ3006
Contributor
Contributor

With so many people being ripped off by this company why are Paypal still finding in their favour, why is sellers account still active, why has it not been put on hold how many people need to be ripped off, as soon as the case I have opened has been resolved I will be finished with Paypal and subsequently Ebay, How can we trust a company that would allow this to go on, shocked doesn't come close to how I feel. The second time I've had to fight with Paypal in less than a year when disputes have wrongly been awarded against me, I've no doubt I will win this, however, it's just not worth the hassle you have to go through to win your case and get your money back, Chronically ill and registered disabled, Life is way too short for this, quality of life beats making savings via companies that save you a penny or 2 including eBay, I will be closing that account too, and won't be dealing with any company that only offer Paypal as a payment option, A small personnel insignificant act of protest in the scale of things, but will certainly improve my quality of life knowing I will not be put through this again. Hang your head in shame PAYPAL, you are no PAL of mine.

Login to Me Too

lwhiz
New Community Member

I had the same experience - went round and round with Paypal who refused to do ANYTHING.  They wanted me to pay return shipping even though the merchant website states that it isn't necessary for items under $70USD.  I finally disputed through my credit card and just got word that the credit is now permanent.  So, I got my money back no thanks to Paypal.  Paypal should be ashamed of the supremely poor way they handled this.  I will not ever use paypal again.

Login to Me Too

rumen_varna

Order vacuum cleaner from Allway store.

Not received. Open a case. After one month PayPal closed  the case

not in my favor.

Very unhappy with PayPal

Login to Me Too

jdanield
Contributor
Contributor

Same as others. But a bit more to follow.

the product didn't work at all.

Paypal wanted me to return the product from France to China, and *refund* the postage. Ridiculous, but good for me.

However, the product never did it's way to the seller (I guess it do not exist anymore).

I sent the product on 2018, september 12 by french post office. I was still on custom wait on september 27, I see now that it "leaved the country" on november 8!! may be it's on nit's way to go back to France!!

And you know what: paypal refused to refund the product!!!

jdd

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.