After 2 months bayer said that bag is not autentic

Edith0109
Contributor
Contributor

After 2 month of sale buyer said that bag is not authentic ( not as described and photographed). When case has been opened , I provide proof of purchase ( ebay shop with authentic bags ), buyer didn't send any proof just said " I THING THAT THIS BAG IS NOT AUTHENTIC BECAUSE I DID INVESTIGATION"???, paypal Agreed with buyer, and approved return, because buyer "Thing" that this is not authentic

Bag has been exactly as described, all photos presented shown exactly sold bag but paypal ignored all facts.

This bag has been sold on Ebay with option " not return accepted", buyer didn't ask for more information or photos just agreed to purchase advertised bag, I do not understand why paypal could agreed with buyer without any proof or explanation how made this decision( if I sent proof of purchase) . HOW I CAN APPEAL THIS CASE? PLEASE HELP!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Edith0109 

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute it is always one persons word against anothers.

Paypal does not see what you sent OR what the buyer says that they received.

So they allow the buyer to return the item back to the seller BUT it has to be trackable at their own expense before you have to refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.