Account permanently restricted

Zaheerkhan24
New Community Member
Dear friends, Wondering if this forum could provide any assistance. I'm new to PayPal and have new ebay account since last 6 months. I sold 3 Huawei P30 phones on ebay which we purchased from O2 on monthly contract)(I offered to provide the proof of purchase as well). Each phone was just over £450. After successful transactions PayPal restricted my account asking for certain info re my identity which I provided immediately but PayPal restricted my account permanently sitting the standard reason that my transactions poses financial risk to PayPal. I never been involved in any fraudulent activity and my credit score is in excellent state (999 out of 999) and my finances are in good state. I'm working with local authority and any fraudulent activity would've an impact on me continuing my employment with LA. But with all this record PayPal deemed my amount as possible risk for them. I don't know what I need to do in order to sort this out. I've tried to call CS but due to COVID-19 situation PayPal address not taking any calls. I would appreciate any assistance in this matter. Regards Zaheer Khan
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LykoVR
New Community Member

I have same issue now pal, PayPal has been trash recently for me and clients. Im now on Stripe and feeling much better

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.