Account limitation couldn't be removed - "30 business days" lasts forever

a_tse
New Community Member

Hello, community! I couldn't remove account limitation - PayPal asked for documents (passport, selfie with passport etc) - I sent it more than 6 monthes before, but it's still 30 business days to go. I never got any incoming payments, neither do large outgoing payments - sj hope it's kind of technical issue. Support do nothing :(( Could anybody help me? I couldn't use ebay (( 

BR, Anton 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bb8e50
Contributor
Contributor

PP-009-151-360-854

Firstly - why is everything only in English ??

My account is in about the same situation, I transferred money from the bank to PayPal and exceeded the limit, my account was limited, I couldn’t pay for the purchase, the goods left, I’ve been texting for a week!

It is also impossible to return money back, they also ask for documents that he could - he sent, the registration address does not match what he indicated when setting up the account - so what? My bank account, we checked everything, sent the statement, they made two micro-transfers to me, I confirmed - there is no movement.

Technical support responds in a day, and what is “30 days”?

Why so long ?

There are no answers.

Elon Musk - where are you?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.