Account Limitation .

razzervj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, i need help.

my brother ordered a few items from a store via paypal. he had some issues with the items and opened a dispute case on paypal so the problem could get

sorted out. paypal ended up closing the dispute and limiting the account for no reasons. so my brother decided to return the products to store and get a refund. The store has now recieved the products and processed the refund but i have got no money sent to me. i contacted the store and they said to me they processed the refund and now you need to contact paypal. i have been contacting paypal for months now but i have literally no response from them or useful help. how do i get my money back? because i don't have product i ordered since i returned them to the company and i don't have my money.  if someone can help that would be appreciated.  i was thinking on contacting my bank since the store is saying they processed the refund and the paypal account is limited and there is no responce from paypal. 

thank you  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.