Account Limitation

AnndeJ
Contributor
Contributor

For the last 3 weeks I have been receiving messages to say my account is limited and when I click on the button to resolve it , it just says thank you for your information ( but I did not get the opportunity to provide any) and someone will be in touch in a few days.  But so far nothing and now I can not withdraw money from my account.   I have sent 6 emails and sent numerous private messages on twitter and can get no reply - anyone got any ideas how I can resolve this !  Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Mlmm3020
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the same issue with a very large sum of money and I can’t get ahold of not a single damn person to help me. I’ve had it with PayPal. I’m done with them. Once my issue is resolved I will never use their services ever again. I literally cannot believe the crap I’ve had to go through trying to make contact with someone. I get the covid 19 **bleep** but when you’re running a business involving people’s money then you should have adequate customer service. I hate this company.
Login to Me Too

AnndeJ
Contributor
Contributor

Its unbelievable how they can just ignore and hide behind COVID as the reason - when so many more of use re using them because of COVID  . Its just unacceptable to be holding our money . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.