Purchase Cancellation Aid

Eliecer3
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hello everyone, I have another problem with Mr. Paypal, I bought from DIVJOT SINGH: 1° I have 2 associated cards, I made a purchase with card 1 and they debited me 1USD from card 2, I put claim immediately because my bank notified me of this purchase without my authorization, a few moments later the operation was reversed, and I canceled the claim. 2° The product I bought is not the one I expected, it does not work, it is a WordPress Plug, Paypal tells me that I can not claim, it only allows 1 claim, where is the right of withdrawal? Paypal does not respond? it is a Paypal scam? I was very suspicious but they wash their hands, they tell me to contact their seller and that's it. I see that there are almost 6 million members we can make paypal respond to their customers, what to do with whom we can arbitrate this dispute ? Paypal is clear that it does not answer for anything and additional takes from our accounts what it wants when it wants.

Login to Me Too
0 RESPUESTAS 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.