Opening a business account

Med1995
Contributeur
Contributeur

Hello everyone.

I started a small unprofessional business a short while ago using this personal account, but the Paypal administration locked it for 180 days.

currently, I am thinking of opening a company, developing my business and making it professional, and opening a Paypal business account.

But i heard that when Paypal closes an account, you cannot creat a new account using the same information, because the first account countained my correct information, and i sent them my real ID, also i will open the company with my personal information for sure, and therefore I will need to open Paypal business with my real personal information as well.

What do I do on this case ?

Thank  you

Bonjour à tous.

J'ai lancé une petite entreprise non professionnelle il y a peu de temps en utilisant ce compte personnel, mais l'administration Paypal l'a verrouillé pendant 180 jours.

actuellement, je pense ouvrir une entreprise, développer mon entreprise et la rendre professionnelle, et ouvrir un compte Paypal Business.

Mais j'ai entendu dire que lorsque Paypal ferme un compte, vous ne pouvez pas créer un nouveau compte en utilisant les mêmes informations, car le premier compte contenait mes informations correctes, et je leur ai envoyé mon véritable identifiant, j'ouvrirai également l'entreprise avec mes informations personnelles bien sur, et par conséquent, je devrai ouvrir une entreprise Paypal avec mes véritables informations personnelles.

Que dois-je faire dans ce cas?

Je vous remercie

Login to Me Too
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées
Solved

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Med1995 

your best option, contact paypal customer service, and see what they can and cannot allow you 🙂

Voir la solution dans l'post d'origine

Login to Me Too
5 RÉPONSES 5

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

Hello @Med1995 
paypal can prohibit the opening of a new account in your case, and also prohibit the reuse of the means of payment of the other account on a new /

Login to Me Too

Med1995
Contributeur
Contributeur

Thank you @jmarc_38 for your answer.

Meaning that I cannot open an account in Paypal again or deal with it, even though I own a company and everything I have is legal?

Is there no solution?

Because I really need to start working and I have no other way but to work with Paypal

Login to Me Too
Solved

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

@Med1995 

your best option, contact paypal customer service, and see what they can and cannot allow you 🙂

Login to Me Too

Med1995
Contributeur
Contributeur

@jmarc_38 

After my account was closed, I sent them a lot from inside the site, but they ignore me and never answer. Can you provide me with their e-mail address to contact them from outside the site? And as you also know, communication via a phone call is currently suspended due to Covid-19

Login to Me Too

jmarc_38
Conseiller estimé
Conseiller estimé

the phone has been suspended since the pandemic /

( depending on the country: help and contact at the bottom of the pages to have another contact link)

to contact paypal, from my link send a message: envoyer un message

top right [+ new message]

it is also possible on twitter, paypal is above / and also on Facebook (send a private message)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.