Fanshionweb International

Overland
Colaborador
Colaborador

I bought items from this company and I have received nothing from them. Not even a shipping notice. I suspected something was dodgy and complained to PayPal but they refused my request to refund my money. Has anyone else had a similar problem with this company?

Login to Me Too
63 RESPOSTAS 63

Jaybird0585
Colaborador
Colaborador
Yes I’m sick of them using their system as a scapegoat constantly saying they can’t do anything about anything. I’m a buyer and a seller and I constantly have issues they say won’t happen then they do and that person says another story basically PayPal can’t do anything about anything as a buyer or seller I was told I have to wait until February 18 for them to step in and I know when I call they are going to say a whole other story
Login to Me Too

Jaybird0585
Colaborador
Colaborador
I say we all start banding together and see what we can do about them because there has to be someone operating or in control of their said system that they say makes the decisions when in special cases like being ripped off they should be able to override that system and force a return
Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Colaborador
Colaborador

Does anyone have the phone number to Fanshionweb International, Ella Fancy or Morechoo, or whatever they call themselves now? I would greatly appreciate it, even an address would help. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

IF3
Membro
Membro
Não recebi meu produto e a empresa sequer responde contatos
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.