Pay after delivery

Pataba
Contributor
Contributor

I am at a loss to comprehend how Pay after delivery works and having contacted Paypal on numerours occasions I am non the wiser. I am well aware that there is a security factor that can affect whether it is on offer but that is not my experience. I have been told that it depends how many people are opting to use PAD as to whether it is available because Paypal may not have enough funds to cover these requests! I have also been advised that your Paypal account must be in good order for a PAD transaction to be issued i.e. no outstanding payments that have not been cleared. My Paypal account is in good order and despite being able to use PAD quite frequently in the past, I find that although my bank account is linked to Paypal and that the PAD is showing as an option, I have been unable to use it at all in the last few months. Has anyone any idea has to why this has occurred?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

lazarus09
Contributor
Contributor

I face the same problem since 5 weeks. I used PAD a lot and successful, suddenly it said on check out .. this account cannot be used.? dubios ,there was been never issues, PayPal was always able to debit my account without problems .

PayPal treats its business partners unreliable with opaque business practices. There are no information or customer service.
I just write that you know that you're not alone with this issue, because real help can not be expected here. The Mod here are all more or less unsalaried volunteer without real insider informations from PayPal .

Login to Me Too

lazarus09
Contributor
Contributor

Besides, I had the problem of the blue before. No help or advice here, or from PayPal directly. [ see my older posts ]

Suddenly one day it worked again. warum, that is officially unknown .

So you can just wait .. the bitter truth

cheers

Login to Me Too

Pataba
Contributor
Contributor

I have the technical dept. now checking my issue with PAD and have been given a link to send pics of my' purchase confirmation' and 'option to pay' screens. Whether this will achieve anything or not I don't know but it might be worth you making a full complaint to Paypal as I have done.

Login to Me Too

lazarus09
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there

I made a full complaint to Paypal last Time .. they said something about delays due to any changes...

anyway .. good luck , would be nice to keep me informed 

cheers

Login to Me Too

Pataba
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I certainly will. I got it re-instated once before when there were issues, so here's keeping my fingers crossed.

Login to Me Too

lazarus09
Contributor
Contributor

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/Pay-After-Delivery-Not-Available/m-p/877493#M2435...

see here HAHAHAHA the old Topic of 2014 is still alive and and currently ,and again perplexity and complaints. .! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.