New Account

Mike6
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

Just opened a Pay pal account and waiting for those small deposits to be paid into my bank account from Pay pal to verify the Account . How long does this take ? it has now been 3 days and still can't complete the set up ? Just need to get it sorted in orgder to complete my first purchase !! 

Cheers 

Mike 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_paula

Hi Mike6, 

When you are confirming your bank account it will generally take 3 working days to show on your statement. However some banks can take a little longer. 

I do hope you have received them by now. If not please repost and I will see if I can assist you. 

Thanks 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

777angelfire777
New Community Member

I just opened this Paypal account today and added my bank account. I bought something on Ebay that I need to pay for. Do I have to wait for verification or can I at least initiate payment? My Ebay account it also new. I am new to Ebay and Paypal. I don't have a credit card or bank card that I can use for this Paypal account. How long will it take for Paypal to verify my account? I don't want to make this seller angry, and I am worried.

Thank You

Login to Me Too

777angelfire777
New Community Member

Can I have one bank account linked to 2 Paypal accounts? If I can, I can make the payment right away. I need to make that payment. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.