Missing transaction

M_Gr
Contributor
Contributor

I paid for some clothing via paypal, and it never arrived, the problem I'm having is my bank account shows a payment to paypal, but the transaction isn't showing up in my paypal account.

This payment came out of my bank more tham a month ago, so it's not a case of just waiting for it to catch up.

Why is it not showing up in my paypal summary/transactions, and what can I do about it .. in case I need to claim it back as the cloths shop is ignoring my attempts at contacting them.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

nothappydotcom1
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same problem. I have a payment showing on my credit card of £48 to Paypal on 1st October. I don't know what this is for and it is not showing on my Paypal account.

Another payment I DO know what it is for is also not showing up. I wanted to pay extra to the recipient on this transaction for quicker postage but with the payment not showing up I could not easily send additional as I needed the recipient's email address.

Very confusing, I hope someone more knowledgeable replies soon 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.