Keep getting "ERROR!" Whenever I try ordering food through eat24.com

Mxfu420
Contributor
Contributor
I keep on trying to order food through the PAYPAL APP (eat24.com is what is used to order the food *****)and as soon I go to checkout and hit order it says "ERROR!" On the top of the checkout box, I have money in the account, it's enough to pay for it, no it's not pending, it's available money in really hungry and it's getting really annoying . And yes I've used this exact method to order food before and it worked. I've used it twice , this should b my third time but NOPE IDK but it keeps saying "ERROR!" Please respond I'm freaking hungry , TENGO AMBRE WAY!!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mxfu420
Contributor
Contributor
Please respond, this is really getting me frustrated I'm trying to eat , and feed my little brother too!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What funding sources do you have linked and verified to your paypal account apart from funds in your paypal balance.?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mxfu420
Contributor
Contributor
A bank account and a debit card which I owe money on but I'm using the funds on the PayPal and I have enough money on it
Login to Me Too

Mxfu420
Contributor
Contributor
A bank account and a debit card which I owe money on but I'm using the funds on the PayPal and I have enough money on the PayPal account so I still don't get it?
Login to Me Too

Johnnyiam
New Community Member
I'm now having problems & I have more than enough in my bank accout to cover the costs but I don't have any in my paypal account.But I've used it before & they just took it out oof my bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.