HELP!! Transaction awaiting authorisation?

Joshuataft
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Sir/Ma'am, This is now the 6th different contact method I am trying in order to get the quickest response. I recently made a purchase on Apple UK and opted to pay monthly via PayPal credit, I received a confirmation email from PayPal and Apple regarding the transaction and have been monitoring the order status but earlier on today I checked it and the status has changed to awaiting authorisation. I have since contacted Apple and they have informed me that they have tried to take payment on several occasions but PayPal have not as yet released the funds, I am unsure what I am supposed to do in this situation. I have tried to contact PayPal via message centre but have had no response as yet. My name is , billing address is and delivery address of the item is  and the invoice ID is 456563205. Any advice or assistance you can offer on this matter would be greatly appreciated so that the order can progress before my wife's upcoming birthday, she is already asking why I have been on my phone so much and playing games doesn't exactly seem a plausible excuse. I look forward to a quick reply and hope it contacts positive information. Sincerely Mr.Taft

Post edited.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joshuataft

I would remove your contact information from this public board as this is not customer services.

Then contact customer services using CONTACT US bottom of every paypal page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joshuataft

I would remove your contact information from this public board as this is not customer services.

Then contact customer services using CONTACT US bottom of every paypal page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Joshuataft
Contributor
Contributor
I do not know how to remove this post - please advise
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joshuataft

You can't remove it but you can edit your own post and remove your personal info by clicking on the grey word 'options' at the bottom of your post > edit reply.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Joshuataft
Contributor
Contributor
There is no 'edit reply' option available for my initial post, only for the two subsequent replies I have made to yourself
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.