Code d'erreur #10417

HougWall
New Community Member

J'ai un petit probleme que j'essaie d'effectuer mon paiement par Paypal sur ebay. Il y a toujours une erreur rendu à la confirmation qui me dit que je ne peux pas payer et «Veillez contacter le pour obtenir de l'aide.» Je ne sais pas qui contacter, j'ai contacté le vendeur pour lui dire que je ne pouvais pas payer toute de suite, car il y avait un problème avec ma carte que je viens de mettre à jour sur le site, sauf qu'il s'avère que ça fait déjà plusieurs jours que ça l'attend et rien ne change...

I can't pay with my paypal account a Ebay purchase because of an error #10417. I don't know what to do with this problem. I modify my card because it expired and now this problem appear. So please help me !

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Misty11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello HougWall,

Welcome to the forums.

You can contact PayPal to find out why this payment will not go thru. Click the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page when you are logged in, it will generate a PIN and a phone number to call.

Smiley HappyMisty

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.