Buying with Paypal through Amazon 4 way funds transaction

MissySkaldi

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to do a favor for a friend he doesn't even a hint of him online in any digital file so I agreed to process a transaction between him, my bank, paypal and amazon. But I can't find the pay button for amazon on paypal anymore?? When did this change? I've been doing this for years for other friends/relatives. Why did they change it?

So I had some money in paypal, which was just sitting there, so I decided to move funds which he paid me in cash for onto paypal and then pay for his entire amazon order via paypal. However, in trying to pay for it, now I find I can't use Paypal Pay it Now?! wTF guys? Is there a fast way to fix this or do I have to send my paypal funds back to my bank account now and watch it spend the next 8 days going through customs and getting hit all over again with crazy transaction fees?!

I promised this guy his books within a week and a half of ordering with me, now I'm afraid it looks like an extra 2 weeks, and I can't just refund this guy's money right away because it's all in paypal right now!! double **bleep**! I don't know what the **bleep** to do right now!\

Obviously I don't have a lot of cash on hand, otherwise... I woulda just pulled it out of my bank accnt and said I'll do it up this way and forget about the monies now pooled into paypal.

I live in the US and my accounts are all USA accounts but somehow I always get hit with intl. transaction fees up to 5% sometimes.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.