unable to get "ready to ship" list

azvinnie
Contributor
Contributor

anyone else having problems with paypal today?  a "ready to ship" list comes up blank.  It's f'in up my business shipping today.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

HauteChicJewelr
New Community Member

Hi,

I've been on it for 30 mins and unable to access my activities or see any labels to print. It's so annoying! I've ben trying to call and each time I get the machine and then place don hold then the call drops. 

Login to Me Too

azvinnie
Contributor
Contributor

I submitted email to tech support.  First reply was something along the lines of "don't know what you are talking about". 

i explai9ned it this way:

"Okay. The summary page works. If I click on activity I get nothing. If I click on ready-to-ship I get nothing. If I click on more and try to put something in a transaction search I get nothing. The tool is unusable. It needs to be fixed or I'm going to find another solution."

Then I got a reply that they know about the issue and are working on it.

Hey PayPal,  If there is a problem and you know about it, how about telling the rest of us so we don't waste our time trying and retrying, submitting tech support requests and waiting on hold.  How much of your customers time got wasted today f'in around with this when we could have been doing something productive?  You should have let us know.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.