ERROR CODE 60017 whilst trying to print postage label.

traci123
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, I am another one that cannot print labels, getting error code 60017.  Have called Paypal 3 times today about this. I was given a link to manually put the postage details in and was told that I can use the link for all the labels I need to print. Yep you guessed it, that also created Error code 60017. Have sent over source code, screenshots to paypal. Called again, was told no technical department at all, and it must be a problem with my account as no others have had this problem. I then informed him that there was more people with this problem as the paypal community has numerous entries of the error code 60017 problem. Then I asked if it was the API from Royal Mail to Paypal that may have a problem and was told, not sure if it is and when it would be working again. Really helpful, Not.  Whole day wasted as a business trying to get postage done and lots of customers waiting for orders to be shipped out.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.