Depop Shipping Label Issue

Lindzaylindz
Contributor
Contributor
Someone bought something of mine off of Depop, but I am unable to create the shipping label because it says my account has not been confirmed. I confirmed my email a couple days ago and the cards I have are both confirmed. I also tried reinstalling the Depop app and reconnecting to my PayPal through Depop but I am still unable to create the label. I would like to ship this out but Depop did not offer any help and told me to reach out to PayPal. Does anyone have any troubleshooting advice or experienced this before?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

coplane55
Contributor
Contributor

I JUST SOLVED THE ISSUE. I was dealing with this problem too, but i verified my paypal account using my banking account. go to your wallet on paypal and click link a bank account. you will need to have your routing number and bank account number. within one or two days they will make two deposits of money less than .50 and they will take it back. You will have to know this deposit in order to input it to confirm it on paypal by going back to wallet and link bank account. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

alikeyes
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing is happening to me and I’m about to loose my mind. Seriously, researched for hours. Nothing. I’m beyond frustrated as it still won’t allow me to ship my package.
Login to Me Too
Solved

coplane55
Contributor
Contributor

I JUST SOLVED THE ISSUE. I was dealing with this problem too, but i verified my paypal account using my banking account. go to your wallet on paypal and click link a bank account. you will need to have your routing number and bank account number. within one or two days they will make two deposits of money less than .50 and they will take it back. You will have to know this deposit in order to input it to confirm it on paypal by going back to wallet and link bank account. 

Login to Me Too

Lindzaylindz
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I just figured this out the other day as well. I thought having your credit/debit card information would be enough to have you be confirmed through PayPal and Depop, but like you said you need your checking/savings account information (routing and account number) to verify your PayPal. After you verify this, the shipping label will be able through Depop!
Login to Me Too

mgcrlsn
New Community Member
I had the same problem and I confirmed my bank account in paypal but shipping label still isn’t available, did you do anything else?
Login to Me Too

8arahhogan
Contributor
Contributor
Did depop give you access to the shipping label immediately after you verified your PayPal? I got an email from PayPal confirming that I verified it and I still don’t have access to the shipping label
Login to Me Too

mimii06
New Community Member
im having this same issue, ive done everything they recommended & it still needs verification even though Ive sold before. Wheres the wallet icon in paypal??
Login to Me Too

indy_w

I did this and Depop *still* won't let me view or print the shipping label! I don't know what else to do.

Login to Me Too

briannasaba
New Community Member

I am also having this issue! The crazy part is, I've sold multiple items within the past 2-3 weeks and didn't have an issue then. No changes have been made to my account since then. The item I sold 5 days ago is bringing up this issue and absolutely nothing I do is working...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.