Can't create an invoice

ROYG1199
Contributor
Contributor

I posted yesterday, but my post seems to have vanished....I did get a call from a representative that suggested I should clear my cache and cookies, and then remove data from my browser.  She sent me instructions  which I followed.  Then I went back to my PayPal account and with some difficulty managed to get several invoices done and sent.  This morning I tried to finish the rest of the invoices and ran into the same problems all over again.  I followed yesterday's instructions, cleared everything, and started again... still didn't work.  Here is the specific problem (hoping someone knows a solution):

I go to the invoice section, and select "create an invoice".  I add the product description, quantity, and price, no problem.  Then I add the name (or email doesn't seem to matter).  If I save the invoice at that point it becomes a draft, which is good, but then if I select the option to edit the customer information to add their address, phone number, and ship to address, and put in that information my only options are to "save" or "cancel".... (no preview or send), so I opt to save.  The screen goes away!  To get back to the draft I have to go to my home page, select invoices, and then I can find the draft invoice again, but none of the new data is included.  I click "preview" and confirm there is no address, phone number, or ship to instructions.

I must be missing something because I tried to finish one invoice this morning 10-15 times and wasted 45 minutes accomplishing nothing.  Please help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.